Florida Health Careers now offers 80 hours of hands-on Pharmacy Technician Training from our externship partners. Become one step closer in earning your certificate as a Pharmacy Technician today. Whether you’re home or on the go, our program allows you to work at your own pace; one that’s right for you.
Ask about our Online Pharmacy Tech Program and get started today!
Hands-on Pharmacy Technician Training Begins at Florida Health Careers
Every city employs Pharmacy Technicians to assist and help others by dispensing prescribed medication. Others will rely on the knowledge you obtain in the Pharmacy Technician Training Program at Florida Health Careers and you will become a trustworthy health professional in the community. Get involved today and promote wellness and better health in your community with our Pharmacy Technician Training Program. Contact us to learn more! 888-415-5833
More About Pharmacy Technician Training
During your Pharmacy Technical Training, you’ll receive on the job training from professionals in a pharmacy externship as well as everything you need to be successful in taking the National Healthcareer Association Exam (ExCPT) and the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Exam (PTCE). Learn more about Pharmacy Technician Certification today!
Pharmacy Tech Externship Training:
• Address patient concerns and questions through customer service skills
• Gain an understanding of medical ethics encountered by Pharmacy Technicians
• Dispense prescriptions or medications using calculations relevant to the formulation of medicines
• Practice filling simulated prescriptions, filling solutions, lotions, capsules, syrups, IV admixtures
• Practice skill sets such as labeling prescriptions, inventory control, entering prescriptions using a computer, and more
• Make compound drugs, IVs, and other medications
Our dedicated faculty at Florida Health Careers are here to assist you through all aspects of your Pharmacy Technician Training Program. We are here to offer all the tools needed to enter the workforce and work alongside professionals in local or state facilities to ensure prescriptions or medications are dispensed accurately and responsibly.